Pelvic Core Alignment Self Care
Gentle Workout, Stretches with Mindful Breathing for Stress, Pain Management and Overall Wellness
This class is now on live streaming on Youtube, Temple KUKURI channel
If you are new to this class, Please watch this first video to learn the basic techniques of this breathwork.
Live Steaming Time:
Tuesday 10am & Thusday 6pm
It is free for everyone but any donations to Temple KUKURI is appreciated. DONATE
All the classes are recorded so you can watch any of them anytime.
Instructor: Sawako Ama, CMP
Room: Sanctuary (Please enter from the back door)
Tuesday 10-11am (Nature walk and meditation American River Bluffs on sunny day. Meet us at 10am at Temple KUKURI Sanctuary. 10am-10:15am: warm up and we will walk to the bluffs. )
$10 (Associate), $15 (non-Associate)
If you attend Thursday class on for the first time, please text Sawako and try to arrive 10min. before the class starts. Sawako will go through the basic techniques of the breathing with you.
- Breathwork and Self-care for Asthma and Stress Management.
- Breathwork and Self-care for Women's Health
- Breathwork and Pelvic Core Alignment Self-care for Lower back issue
- Breathwork and Pelvic Core Alignment Self-care for Upper back issue
In this 2.5hour class, students will learn
- Breathing techniques and holistic life style for healthy diet
- Bodywork, self-care acupressure
- Guided meditation (sitting and moving)
Private/Semi-private Introductory class
Your schedule does not work for a group introductory class? Do you need a more intimate class? A private or semi-private (2-3 students) class is available for you. Just contact Sawako and schedule a class whenever works for you.
Interested in hosting a workshop in your community?
A workshop length can be a minimum of two hours up to two whole days. Please contact Sawako.
Please click here for more information.