Pelvic Core Alignment Self Care
Gentle Workout, Stretches with Mindful Breathing for Stress, Pain Management and Overall Wellness
Instructor: Sawako Ama, CMP
Room: Sanctuary (Please enter from the back door)
Raininy Tesday 10-11am (Nature walk and meditation American River Bluffs on sunny day. Meet us at 10am at Temple KUKURI Sanctuary. 10am-10:15am: warm up and we will walk to the bluffs. )
2nd, 4th and 5th Thursday 6-7pm
$10 (Associate), $15 (non-Associate)
If you attend river walk on Tuesday for the first time, text Sawako.
- Breathwork and Self-care for Asthma and Stress Management.
- Breathwork and Self-care for Women's Health
- Breathwork and Pelvic Core Alignment Self-care for Lower back issue
- Breathwork and Pelvic Core Alignment Self-care for Upper back issue
In this 2.5hour class, students will learn
- Breathing techniques and holistic life style for healthy diet
- Bodywork, self-care acupressure
- Guided meditation (sitting and moving)
Private/Semi-private Introductory class
Your schedule does not work for a group introductory class? Do you need a more intimate class? A private or semi-private (2-3 students) class is available for you. Just contact Sawako and schedule a class whenever works for you.
Interested in hosting a workshop in your community?
A workshop length can be a minimum of two hours up to two whole days. Please contact Sawako.
Please click here for more information.